Today, I will be talking about the sheet masks that I purchased back in November 2021. Nutricentials sheet masks are one of the sheets that I always wanted to try, but the price always hesitated me from making the purchase. Finally, they were on promotion for a short while, and that was when I decided to give the masks a shot.
This is my second time using the mask, and yes, I have to say it’s different to other sheet masks that I’ve used in the past. The sheet mask is different to others by the treatment serum, with the Nutricentials Recovery treatment serum texture is light but not runny, a milky lotion texture. It won’t create a mess when you apply the mask onto our face, where the treatment serum runs down from my neck onto the floor. Not a fun experience because most of the treatment serum goes to waste.
What I like most about this mask is the treatment serum is because of its cloudy white colour. I can see exactly where the treatment serum is going. How much treatment serum there is, and there are plenty of residues left in the packet for me to apply another layer on top.
Then leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the serum to soak into your skin.
The benefits of this mask are to repair our skin from environmental stressors and pollution.
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Gives skin a smooth, glowing, energized look so you can always put your best face forward.
- Provides immediate moisturization for an improved appearance.
- Helps calm and soothe skin.
- Helps skin rebound from and increase resiliency to the effects of stress, pollution, and free radicals.
- Supports the skin’s natural recovery process.